Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Tiffany glitter

Another fun manicure today.  The french manicure was starting to chip and look messy so I took it off.  I think it might just be the Snow Me White.  Both the purple gradient and now the french tips have chipped horribly, and both used Snow Me White.  Oh well.

Anyway, this mani is fun.  I really like the various Tiffany/robin's egg blue polishes.  I don't have the original China Glaze For Audrey, but I do have Orly Gumdrop and this one, Wet n Wild Megalast I Need a Refresh-Mint.

 photo 14A0E3D1-E502-4314-92FA-CCC557F4B267_zpsjia0e1dw.jpg

So, this is two coats of WnW Megalast I Need a Refresh-Mint, topped with one coat of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Over the Rainblue.  Revlon quick dry basecoat, Seche Vite topcoat.

 photo FF96D307-4543-49F7-BFDB-7002BFBD784D_zpscxedwzot.jpg

I really like the WnW Megalast polishes.  I have five of them- the formula on all is great, and I LOVE the wide brush.  It makes polishing a breeze, with minimal cleanup.  I Need a Refresh-Mint leans much bluer than Gumdrop, and the formula is marginally better.  I think I generally prefer the bluer look.

 photo 5C590DFB-2343-4A04-8DBB-8AAE8FE6A506_zpsc69ee799.jpg

The glitter topper is great, too.  It's large and small blue hex glitters, with some silver holographic bar glitter.  Application was a bit of a pain, since it had to be dabbed on and the clear base tended to get too thick, but it was worth the little of bit of effort required to distribute the glitter.

 photo 1FCF2F1F-8F98-42AC-833C-A36FAB6EC18E_zpsvdravcjq.jpg

Overall, I really like these polishes and this manicure, and plan to wear it for several days.

No comments:

Post a Comment