Sunday, January 26, 2014

Purple gradient

Whee! Isn't this fun!  Today I did a gradient.  This is the first time I've done a gradient on my own nails.  And it's PURPLE!

purple gradient 1 photo IMG_3115_zpscfa7f910.jpg

This is one coat of Sinful Colors Snow Me White as a base, and two sponged coats of the gradient Snow Me White, Sally Hansen Megalast On a Trip, and Sally Hansen Megalast Disturbia.  I added one coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust and topped it off with Seche Vite.

I love Fairy Dust.  It has such a pretty holo sparkle.

purpke gradient 2 photo IMG_3116_zpsd663f6f1.jpg

Not quite as smooth of a gradient as I might have gotten, but still really pretty.  I was going to do some stamping or dotting over the gradient, but decided to leave it as is for now, and just enjoy the purple.  Maybe tomorrow....

purple gradient 3 photo IMG_3117_zps34626bb2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment