Monday, January 20, 2014

Snowflakes!

I got my Born Pretty Store QA58 stamping plate last Friday.  What a great plate.  I love the snowflake designs- they're so detailed, and they stamp wonderfully, even with regular polish.  Plus there are eleven snowflakes on it! This is my favorite plate ever.

 photo EC7F0B60-09DF-4C49-88D8-E36EFB0D2D4D_zpsk5gaug3d.jpg

The details of my weekend manicure:
  • Revlon Quick Dry Base Coat
  • Sally Hansen Triple Shine Wavy Blue, two coats
  • stamped snowflakes using the Born Pretty Store QA58 stamping plate, with Sinful Colors Snow Me White and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Silver Sweep
  • China Glaze Fairy Dust, one coat
  • Seche Vite top coat
The Wavy Blue is gorgeous, and the Fairy Dust adds a perfect amount of holographic sparkle.  The Silver Sweep stamps beautifully.  All three are certain to see a lot of use.

I love this manicure.  Love it.  I was so sad when it started chipping after three days and I had to take it off. Weekend housecleaning is not conducive to keeping nail polish fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment