Saturday, March 22, 2014

Argyle!

I surprised myself by changing out my mani this morning.  I really liked the last one with the Essie Shine of the Times, but I had a little free time this morning and decided to switch.

 photo 56bfd788-4c50-48f8-a14c-48fef72b717e_zps26b2e47d.jpg

This is two coats of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Purpelling stamped with China Glaze First Mate and the argyle pattern off the Konad M-60 plate.

 photo d2c6c8aa-ee69-4af8-af92-32f43498a8c6_zps6f3a62d9.jpg

The Purpelling could almost have been a one-coater, but I did two to make sure since I was originally going to leave it as plain purple.  Then at the last minute I decided to stamp, and the First Mate was still sitting right there beside my chair from a couple days ago, so before I knew what was happening, I had argyle nails!

On a side note, my cuticles have been atrocious these past couple weeks.  I really need to keep after them.  I've been using Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream, and it's very nice.  I just need to remember to apply it multiple times a day.  That's easy during the week when I'm sitting at my desk at work and it's directly in my line of sight next to my tea mug, but on the weekend I forget!  It makes a huge difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment